TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Not to stir the pot, but very little research was needed
People Seeking Info

Subject Not to stir the pot, but very little research was needed

Posted by dogpile on October 27, 2011 at 4:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 358 times.

In Reply To Re: 3 timing belts? OUCH, sorry for your troubles mate.... posted by 94ttz32 on October 27, 2011 at 03:47 PM

Message to know that you'd be one of the first "known" running EPR built motors. The simple fact that you see 100 posts a week saying to get IPP, Z1, SZ, etc motors and virtually none (0) recommending EPR has to say a little something, no? You've been here 3 years now..I find it fairly hard to believe you haven't read at least one post from well respected members saying to avoid EPR.

No offense to Mitch (I have never seen his work first hand, never talked to him, had absolutely no interaction with him either way, and have no vested interest to be for/against him), but I've been here for over a decade, and I will say that I only remembering hearing of a single running car with a motor he built. And to be honest, that might have been what Mitch himself posted, so who knows. I hear there's a few super-high powered builds in the works, but I can't recall a single one ever running having results posted. But I also forget a lot, so I'm ready to be shown otherwise.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.